Meet Nour, English Language Peer Supporter

2022-10-19T14:03:35-04:00October 19th, 2022|Categories: Academics, Community, International|Tags: , , , |

I’m Nour, I recently completed my undergrad in Business Administration at Schulich and started my Master's in Accounting at Schulich. My connection with the Schulich community dates back to my involvement in countless clubs and case competition teams, my time as an executive on the Undergraduate Business Society, and multiple student-centric campus jobs. Coupled with my [...]

Mirha Juma – Schulich Summer Internship Program at Gutmann North America

2022-06-06T16:55:19-04:00June 6th, 2022|Categories: Academics, Careers, Community|

Mirha Juma – Schulich Summer Internship Program at Gutmann North America Mirha Juma was a student in the iBBA program at Schulich School of Business (class of 2025), York University. She passed away tragically on 9th March 2022. At the time of her death, she was actively interviewing for summer internship programs for the summer after [...]

9th Annual Walk With Excellence Celebration 

2022-06-02T13:17:46-04:00June 2nd, 2022|Categories: Community, Events|Tags: , |

Ready for the Road 2022 9th Annual Walk With Excellence Celebration  Schulich students, staff and faculty are invited to come together on June 8th to celebrate this year’s highschool graduates from CW Jeffreys, Westview, Emery and Downsview and welcome this graduating parade of 500 students to our campus as part of the Annual Walk with Excellence [...]

Go to Top