If you’re an international student graduating this year, here is some information on how to apply for your Post-Graduate Work Permit (PGWP):
1) Ensure you are eligible to apply.
2) Check your student records online to see if ALL of your grades are in (including 601/602).
3) When all of your grades are in you can email a completed “Student Letter Request Form” to email@example.com. You may also drop it off in person at W262. Remember to check off the “Graduation Status” box as well as selecting “Other” and specifying PGWP letter.
4) Once you receive the letter that confirms that you’ve completed all of your degree requirements you can apply for the PGWP online.
5) Watch this video for more detail on how to apply online through MyCIC.
6) Keep checking the CIC processing times page for the most up-to-date estimate of when you will receive your PGWP (look at Online- Work permit – new employer)
If you have any questions, contact Lindsay Hillcoat in International Relations: firstname.lastname@example.org